Removing Speed Cut - Mazda 3

Raggy

:
2010 Mazda 3S
My 2010 Mazda 3S seems to have speed cut in the region of 180km/h even though the clock goes to 260km/h. Not sure of the top speed but I am sure I should be able to get 220km/h or so from it.

How do I remove speed cut?

Thanks

its built into the whole computer of the car to cut fuel and is not moddible by just a code...so...you have to buy a new computer ECU or use a piggyback system from a tuner to change those values...its not easy...

its built into the whole computer of the car to cut fuel and is not moddible by just a code...so...you have to buy a new computer ECU or use a piggyback system from a tuner to change those values...its not easy...

I didnt ask if it was easy or hard. I wanted to know HOW it's done? Reflash ecu, use of a speed cut defensor etc. Piggy back is not an option for me.

Peace

dynotronics is how its done...you send your ecu to them and they work on it and ship it back. (they can also give you a tune if youve done any mods). I believe they are the only ones that can reprogram a mazda ecu (at least authorized to do so).

dynotronics is how its done...you send your ecu to them and they work on it and ship it back. (they can also give you a tune if youve done any mods). I believe they are the only ones that can reprogram a mazda ecu (at least authorized to do so).

Thanks.

Peace

Back