Remember my wrecked P5????

:
mazda ptotege5
well they DID total her out..i was supposed to keep my kenwood tv & bassbox ,but some low-rent bastard stole my head unit, and i think it was a in side job

the car was being kept a VERASTAR which is a holding yard for strickly insurance
companys and appears to be a clean UP and UP place ,but I think they employ some shady dudes ,cuz who ever got my head unit knew what they where doing
everthing was clean,all harnesses removed nicely (even the ones from headunit to brain(s) under the passengers seat) i said brains because there where the KVT-911 and Sirius brians which where also removed cleanly ,he got EVERTHING including the remote that was in the center console ,only thing he missed out on was the Sirius antenna

but VERASTAR did make good (KINDA) they offerd me $500 for my lose ,I didn't feel like arguing over it so I took the $500

anyways i cant part out car ,cuz they kept it ,paid me $15270.00 and I was prepared to take 13k-14k for it so i'm pleased and I kept my amps&subs, I hate to see the Brembo's ,GT-35 bb turbo, 18Volks ,JCmajic coilover OHH WELL nothig great is forever...i guess:confused: :confused:

IF YOU P5 JUNKIES WANT THIS JEWEL LINK HERE

http://www.verastar.com/WebSite/Details.aspx?recid=405204

Last edited:
personally, I would call my insurance and ask them to place the stolen equipment under the filed claim. That's BS...

call sirius report the unit as stolen when they try and activate it perhaps the CC info will lead to something.

briand805 said:
call sirius report the unit as stolen when they try and activate it perhaps the CC info will lead to something.

That is how they caught the guy who broke into my Nissan. I reported it and they found him, and also found out he was the one that broke in to several cars at the local Ford and VW dealerships.

rx7mazda said:
Are you selling the turbo stuff off of it?

It looks like the company has the whole thing, based on what post #1 said. Looks like someone needs to go to GA and get a car to part out. I have room at my house for it to part it out if someone up here gets it.

if they paid you for te aftermarket parts then they shoudl keep them. but if they didnt pay you any money extra for those parts over stock, then you shoudl be allowed ot have threm back!!

That car is repairable. I had about the same accident. I did get the chance to remove all aftermarket parts and less than 2 weeks after I removed everything I bought the car back. Who was you insurance company on this? That car is a partout dream in the very worst case. Mike try to gather more information. They paid the car off (some 14 and change and gave me 2500 cash above that. Then offered me the chance to by the car back for 1600. I jumped on it and rebuilt the car for less than 2500.

Back