Refreshened N. American Mazda6 pics & info

wongpres

:
Ti. Grey Mazda3 GT GFX
Sorry, while I have the full photoset, I am only privy to post these for now.

Anyways, main highlights are:

- lower valence front foglights
- black taillights. Look at the taillights of the refreshened Euro Mazda6 pics but instead of the dark chrome background, the N. American ones are pure black (like the MS6, except the difference to the MS6 taillights is that the bezels themselves have been redesigned every slightly whereas the MS6 keeps the old bezels but just on a black background)
- NAV
- center stack now black (rather than silver). However, the black center stack has different texture and look to the refreshened Euro Mazda6 stack (although that one is also black). Personally, I like the Euro one better, the N. American version is similar to my Mazda3 (although smoother texture, so slightly nicer)
- radio, automatic climate controls, new passenger door hand grips identical to Euro refresh
- new front and rear valance (lower bumper) design, as is new side sill and sport grille designs
- 18-inch alloys (same design as on Euro refresh)
- new colors
- cupholder cover gone (cost cutting!)

Attachments

• Mazda6exterior.jpg
    Mazda6exterior.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1,493
  • Mazda6Interior1.jpg
    Mazda6Interior1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,470
Don't forget the weight increase, and the softer suspension bushings. (More interior sound insulation to cut down on noise = more weight), softer bushings/valving because people complain that the car follows the road crown to easily and the ride is "too stiff".

Sigh.

Back