red on the rx8

bmman93

hello i am a speed3 owner but wana paint something with the red on the rx8 is there more then one on these cars. i wana use the one with the gold pearl over it or in it! i just mixed a red but i dont think its it. lol it was the velocity red paint code 27a. is this the same color as what im lookin for ?

im me bmman93 if u can help

Yea I No I Was Just Checking To Make Sure I Have The Right Red Thats All! It Had Red Pearl In It And When On The Car It Seemed Like It Was A Gold Pearl Thats All! Just Wanted Some1 To Tell Me Thats The Red I Was Lookin For

I just have to ask. Does it not take longer to type putting capitals on the first letter of every word?

I just have to ask. Does it not take longer to type putting capitals on the first letter of every word?

that's the anti caps feature of the server. If you do the entire post as caps, it does only the 1st letter

lol my bad never picked that up in school! just a dumb body man! i can put a frame rail in your car but my grammar sucks! and the whole caps this is when im at work! the program we use has to have caps lock on and i dont turn it off b/c i dont think about it

Back