reason 1billion and 1 why I wont fight in Japan lmao

Dang that was amazing.

s***! what song was that they were using? I cant think of it!

That was a whole bunch of vid clips from Multi Level Moves and Joe Eigo. Some kicking competitions in the US and rehearsed fighting *black and white segments*

those guys have a web-site but I forgot it. Some type of show they put on, they are extreme there is no doubt about that one.

my friend knows them, they are from the west coast, i think... cools guys, they bboy...

what does it have to do with Japan? Looks more like Tae Kwon Do acrobatics and Capoeria than anything else.

Cool video though.

OMG ... i had a friend in high school who could fight like that. he was a tiny cambodian dude

crazy s***. makes me wana get back into martial arts but ive been out for so many years

Please, thats easy stuff... just give me a few shots of tequila and I'll do all that in the video with one leg! :p

I watched a program on TLC about martial arts in general. They wanted to see exactly how much preasure was exterted on the body with different kicks and punches.

It was insane the amount of force that was transfered from the kick, into the poor idiot that was recieving it. They did one particular kick that hits the person on the side of the ribs. It was enough to kill them with one kick, I forget how hard it was, but they measured it in PSI.

AndrewF150 said:
I watched a program on TLC about martial arts in general. They wanted to see exactly how much preasure was exterted on the body with different kicks and punches.

It was insane the amount of force that was transfered from the kick, into the poor idiot that was recieving it. They did one particular kick that hits the person on the side of the ribs. It was enough to kill them with one kick, I forget how hard it was, but they measured it in PSI.
a la Rocky 4 when Ivan Drago is training and they're showing how hard he can hit

"anything he hits, he destroy" hehe

Back