Rear Sway Bar, Side Skirts, 6CD changer, springs

Hey, I made a thread and I believe it was deleted due to improper pics. Mods if anything is wrong with my signage please let me know rather than just deleting, thanks!

Racing Beat rear Sway bear w/ Energy Suspension Bushings $90, where else are you going to find a quality RSB for this cheap>?

IMAG0188.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg

Road Magnet Springs- super awesome springs, dropped my 3 a decent amount and they rode well. Have some rust on them, will probably want to clean them up a bit and respray them. $50! Dumb cheap price.

IMAG0193.jpg

6 Disc Changer from a speed 3 GT $70

IMAG0190.jpg

Bilstein Shocks and struts $500
IMAG0191.jpg

Rear motor mount, probably want a new bushing $25
IMAG0189.jpg

Galaxy Gray Side skirts for a gen one, slight scuffs on the end of one, check the pics. $50, lol as cheap as youre going to find
SOLD

Last edited:
I want that motor mount. How much and where do I geta new bushing...and I assume it will fit a Gen 2 as well right?

if its a street unit mount I'd contact street unit and they can probably press a new one in. yes I believe gen2s use the same mount. pm me.

alpha732 said:
Hey, I made a thread and I believe it was deleted due to improper pics. Mods if anything is wrong with my signage please let me know rather than just deleting, thanks!

From the thread in the Mazda3 section... cross posting is not allowed, so I deleted the duplicate thread over there again. If you would like this one moved to a different section, we can do that for you.

From the thread in the Mazda3 section... cross posting is not allowed, so I deleted the duplicate thread over there again. If you would like this one moved to a different section, we can do that for you.

oh, I had Mazda 3 specific parts in that thread so I thought that was what the separate Mazda 3 section was for.

Latest posts

Back