Rear Sway Bar Bracket Poll

Would you buy one of these brackets?

• Yes

Votes: 42 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
Can't wait for this!!!! this is going to be a really great item for our cars. I feel anything that can truly make our cars handle even better than the current setup; has to be a great investment....

evolv said:
Wow must be nice to have that kind of access to a shop... sounds like a dream come true. I had a local shop make me a CAI for the K&N cone filter I had, saved me over a $100 compared to to the Injen CAI.. So ya I'd use the shop too, if I had it.

Thats how ya do it! I'm all about DIY stuff, and especially a CAI like you did. A pipe is a pipe ya know?

count me in on this one, i should have bought the delsing's while i had the chance, hope this product is just as good......

j12rock31 said:
count me in on this one, i should have bought the delsing's while i had the chance, hope this product is just as good......

Thanks for the support... This bracket will definately be as good... it is being tested with DOT testing equipment in Texas. Using 3 MSP's, one with this unit, one with the Delsing and one stock.

results and final production units available for sale by the end of February.

I have a final design that has been pre-tested and I am very very happy with the results.

I have dropped off the CAD drawings and will be receiving a quote on getting this unit made.

I am considering making 3 additional units which I would sell at below cost so that I can get some additional testing done with the bracket.

For more details visit my AMM link here.

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123624849

Back