Rear Mid Wing!

haha be nice guys. yea but seriously that thing is hideous as for mid wings i only think that mk3 golfs can pull those off.

hey dude. i think that wing is alright... in a way.... but i say, if u like, go for it, just dont add altezza lights with the wing, then ill go bash your car in haha jp dude. - chris

when you go to the Postert site you have to look for 323. Thats what our cars are in europe. The first couple cars will be the coupe but if you scroll farther down you'll see the kits for the 323f...thats us.

I guess I haven't seen a mid-wing I like yet...It can either make the car look like poo or the shiznit.

-Sorry for the verbage...I couldn't help myself.

its also very handy for drying towels... just loop ya wet clothes, towels, etc, then take her out for a quick fang round the block... you need never pay extra at the laundromat, for the driers!!!

ps don't get it.... mazda gave you a perfectly nice one, don't stuff it up

Ignore them, I too like the wings, and a while back I saw a more curvy one, will have to look for it. I also like the second one, but really like the bumper and exhaust the most

I dont know.. whenever I see them it reminds me of shopping cart at walmart or target... :)

heres that monster mintblue one btw

that one dude with the yellow shaved everything p5 with blinb bling rims has it.

Attachments

• 0208-004.jpg
    0208-004.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 114
Hey that monster one is the one that I have !!
I don't know why I'm posting this I'll probaly just get flamed !!!!
Iwould also like to take this time to thank my sponsers Cosco, Wal-Mart and Albertsons (cheers2)

Does anyone know if they offer mid rear wings that you see on wrx's? i think that one would look the best out of the 2 options shown so far...

Back