Rear lighting idea.

NascarSigEp

:
2013 Cx-5 GT/w Tech
I've had an idea to change the lighting on the rear of the Cx-5. When the rear lights are on in the dark it looks like the lighting should wrap around the vehicle to me. It doesn't do this now because of the turn signal. I am wondering if there is a type of switch back that will illuminate the turn signal red until the turn signal is engaged. It's just an idea and was looking to see if anyone else had thought about it too.

Attachments

• 2013-Mazda-CX-5-rear-three-quarter.jpg
    2013-Mazda-CX-5-rear-three-quarter.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 387
Hopefully if anyone makes a red/amber switchback they do it right. When I installed white/amber 1034 switchbacks on the front I expected them to be white parking and amber turn, they're not, they are bass akwards :(

<snip> I am wondering if there is a type of switch back that will illuminate the turn signal red until the turn signal is engaged. It's just an idea and was looking to see if anyone else had thought about it too.
That's a pretty popular mod on motorcycles. You might want to check the motorcycle forums.

That's a real good idea. I have an extra integrated tailight for my motorcycle. It's an LED, so, I might have to look at changing the lights out or making something.

Back