Really p0300

Speed03.5

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Okay so I experienced an issue with the msp last week. Was driving over the interstate and hit 30 and wasn't able to move pass it. However, when I pulled off to the side of the road and let the car rest and return to driving it was driving perfectly.

I recently ran diagnostics on my car and saw I was running a steady downstream o2 sensor which is not good should be changing. I will be changing that and I will also be replacing the coils cause I have heard that is commonly related to the p0300 code. I will also be completing a tune up with new spark plugs and all that.

Is there anything else I should be checking for? The car runs perfectly normal really baffling and during the readings everything looked great, besides the fuel running a little high but I'm sure that has to deal with the poor emissions my downstream o2 sensor is making.

I love my msp she can't quit on me yet at 147k miles. She has a road trip to make LAS VEGAS to FLO-RIDA!!! (silverpro

Tune up should take care of it, mine did the same thing. Miss like a mofo lose all power pull over and then fine

Downstream o2 only makes sure your cat is working as intended. It does not directly affect the performance of the car like your upstream( primary) o2 will

Back