RE: YellowBaggedP5 = bad seller ? (help)

RE: YellowBaggedP5 = bad seller ? (help)

Hi everybody. I am writing in reference to the thread you see on the subject of this one. I just want to say a few things. First of all, as i know some of you know i DO have cancer and when i first started posting my stuff for sale i would dissapear for days (or weeks) at a time and then i would have my cousin go to the computer and reply to all my e-mails and pms every once in a while. The reason for this was i would end up in the hospital unexpectedly. As i know most of you know (including the person asking if im a bad seller because obviously he trusted me), i have done many transactions on here and i have always sent the products. The only complaints were about the quality of the carbon fiber sometimes but that is exactly how the quality of DG is so i did no wrong. I also know that i have had problems with a few people on the forums in the past but have settled all my differences with everybody as far as i can remember. I know i have a little temper and i am sorry for that. As for my cousin, i know this sounds stupid but he is a really good guy and he is only messing around, i used to do the same when i first started posting on this forum (getting people mad just for fun) because i knew people took it so seriously when i knew it was just internet crap. Eventually i realized people took it seriously and i settled down. I am sorry if any of you are offended by my cousin (i didn't read everything so i don't know).
The last thing i want to talk about is the original situation. I am going to keep this VERY simple. First of all every story has 2 sides. All i will say is that i NEVER intended to screw anybody and also i will say that i offered to ship him EVERYTHING other than the broken bag and that i will ship that when it comes in and he said NO. I swear this is the case and i hope he does not deny this. OBVIOUSLY if i am offering to ship him everything then the broken part later i am not trying to fraud him. He said what was convenient, but there is a lot more to this story. The important thing to know is that i offered to ship him everything minus the broken part and he said NO. He already did a chargeback with his credit card so as far as im concerned its a done deal. I'm losing the money so i obviously am not shipping him anything anymore. I'm sure you are all brainwashed by him but in a way i feel like i was frauded.

just glad you could share your side in a clean manner :), hope you are ok
YellowBaggedP5 said:
Hi everybody. I am writing in reference to the thread you see on the subject of this one. I just want to say a few things. First of all, as i know some of you know i DO have cancer and when i first started posting my stuff for sale i would dissapear for days (or weeks) at a time and then i would have my cousin go to the computer and reply to all my e-mails and pms every once in a while. The reason for this was i would end up in the hospital unexpectedly. As i know most of you know (including the person asking if im a bad seller because obviously he trusted me), i have done many transactions on here and i have always sent the products. The only complaints were about the quality of the carbon fiber sometimes but that is exactly how the quality of DG is so i did no wrong. I also know that i have had problems with a few people on the forums in the past but have settled all my differences with everybody as far as i can remember. I know i have a little temper and i am sorry for that. As for my cousin, i know this sounds stupid but he is a really good guy and he is only messing around, i used to do the same when i first started posting on this forum (getting people mad just for fun) because i knew people took it so seriously when i knew it was just internet crap. Eventually i realized people took it seriously and i settled down. I am sorry if any of you are offended by my cousin (i didn't read everything so i don't know).
The last thing i want to talk about is the original situation. I am going to keep this VERY simple. First of all every story has 2 sides. All i will say is that i NEVER intended to screw anybody and also i will say that i offered to ship him EVERYTHING other than the broken bag and that i will ship that when it comes in and he said NO. I swear this is the case and i hope he does not deny this. OBVIOUSLY if i am offering to ship him everything then the broken part later i am not trying to fraud him. He said what was convenient, but there is a lot more to this story. The important thing to know is that i offered to ship him everything minus the broken part and he said NO. He already did a chargeback with his credit card so as far as im concerned its a done deal. I'm losing the money so i obviously am not shipping him anything anymore. I'm sure you are all brainwashed by him but in a way i feel like i was frauded.

dude hope you get better soon. as for your cousin he was a trip. he is a postwhore you know. guess he really is your cousin. does he really own the 350? he is funny.

BlueWolfCry said:
just glad you could share your side in a clean manner :), hope you are ok
(werd) I think we all just wanted to hear your side of the story, and the way everything was playing out, it made you look like you weren't giving him his s*** just because he was bitching about how long it took. And with your cousin coming on here and basically doing the same thing, it didn't help the situation...Jesus, that thread went from 3 pages to 13 pages within about 2 hours!! A lot of s*** talking was going on, and nothing productive came out of it...I'm glad you cleared it up, and hopefully, milmoejoe will reply and help get this squared away.

Sorry to hear about that. I really hope you get better. You didn't seem like the type of person to scam someone. I guess poor communication from boths sides. Get well soon.

BTW, your cousin is an ASS...typical Ricer civic owner.

dominoy2k1 said:
dude hope you get better soon. as for your cousin he was a trip. he is a postwhore you know. guess he really is your cousin. does he really own the 350? he is funny.

no i DONT own the 350Z thats my other cousins car id thought id **** with u and u can ask rick if im lying about that also...like he said i did all that to mess around......but all of u got on my case about my motor wether u decide to believe me or not thats what my motor was doing on that set up im adding a couple goodies like a said NOTHING MAJOR cuz im broke as it is.....but i just need m y axles to come in so i can run at the track with slicks on cuz drag radials riipped my OEM axles right off....to clear things up.......yes i =have a hatch that traps 128 mph i dont care what u guys say i know what my car has done...........and ull see it again like i told yall b4 ill have zoom zoom zoom on my back window trust me there wont be any other honda rockin that sticker when u see that check the times and then let me know....as for pics imma keeep my car a top secret 4 now..........if u want i can show u pics of my daily beater.......

redrims said:
BTW, your cousin is an ASS...typical Ricer civic owner.

sorry i was able to get the WHOLE ******* FORUM to make 18 pages in 4 hours....amd it was fun.........as for the ricer comment..........LOfuckingL if u only knew.......u might be the ricer....hahahahaha

if im a ricer what are u.....look at that wack ass two tone VINYL interior, HUGE ASS BODY KIT with wack ass wheels.....i hope thats not your car in your SIG and your callin me a ricer.....OH MY GOD

Last edited:
YellowBaggedP5 said:

It's funny that you would send a person that makes comments like he did in this post to represent you in a business matter..
That's not a good idea.
Don't send a boy to handle a mans Job.
Send a Women to handle a mans Job..
They get it done better and quicker.

bruce95fmla said:
It's funny that you would send a person that makes comments like he did in this post to represent you in a business matter..
That's not a good idea.
Don't send a boy to handle a mans Job.
Send a Women to handle a mans Job..
They get it done better and quicker.
Actually i had no idea he posted about this until after the fact. I don't post anymore because i have a very busy life now, i only came on here to clear up this situation since i knew my cousin posted. Thanks for hearing me out and i hope everybody is doing good. Jason, if you read this send me an e-mail.

Mazda HATER said:
if im a ricer what are u.....look at that wack ass two tone VINYL interior, HUGE ASS BODY KIT with wack ass wheels.....i hope thats not your car in your SIG and your callin me a ricer.....OH MY GOD
What are you talking about my REAL custom LEATHER seats, my Authentic $$tillen kit (no knock-off), with RARE 'GINUINE' Racing Harts CP8-Rs $$$???...LOLS

I spend nothing but TOP quality. No cheap parts here buddy and it'll bust your imaginary Civic all day long.

Last edited:
Rick, you offered to send me either the entire kit still broken, or the full kit, minus the two bags while I "wait for them to get replaced". That sounds like something you might say after a week of waiting, but in our little 6 month ordeal, thats not even something to consider.

I never denied anything. I didn't pay for a broken set of bags, so I didn't begin to enertain that idea. It's like a friend oweing you $1000, when theyre already late paying you back, they offer to give you $300. You know damn well in your head you're not gonna see the rest of that once that crutch has been put out.

I put in my paypal title of the purchase that it was for the replaced bags. You posted as if it were an easy ordeal that would take a week at most, and that they would be shipped as soon as they money cleared, when all in all you took forever and a half.

I'm just glad you didn't fight the chargeback.

peace out.

Mazda HATER said:
no i DONT own the 350Z thats my other cousins car id thought id **** with u and u can ask rick if im lying about that also...like he said i did all that to mess around......but all of u got on my case about my motor wether u decide to believe me or not thats what my motor was doing on that set up im adding a couple goodies like a said NOTHING MAJOR cuz im broke as it is.....but i just need m y axles to come in so i can run at the track with slicks on cuz drag radials riipped my OEM axles right off....to clear things up.......yes i =have a hatch that traps 128 mph i dont care what u guys say i know what my car has done...........and ull see it again like i told yall b4 ill have zoom zoom zoom on my back window trust me there wont be any other honda rockin that sticker when u see that check the times and then let me know....as for pics imma keeep my car a top secret 4 now..........if u want i can show u pics of my daily beater.......
Dam ur only traping 128... ur gonna run 11s 4lyfe.... u need to trap 140+ like my friends daily driven car..... or buy a mazda

Mazda HATER said:
sorry i was able to get the WHOLE ******* FORUM to make 18 pages in 4 hours....amd it was fun.........as for the ricer comment..........LOfuckingL if u only knew.......u might be the ricer....hahahahaha

You're an e-ricer. If you hate mazdas then why the hell would you sign up to our forums. lamer.

Bagged, hope all is well man. I know first hand what that s*** can do to people and wouldn't wish it on on enemy, let alone a complete stanger. Be strong. Be well.

Back