RAYS Wheels

pjm1957

Anyone have an opinion about the Rays wheels sold by MazdaSpeed (and **********)? They are shown in the Edmunds review of the red MS3 and in the MazdaSpeed catalog.

Very expensive, but they look nice and weigh only 7.7kg.

Wise purchase or not?

I have a set that will be for sale as soon as my new wheels arrive. I swear I sound like a peddler everytime I post that. Great looking wheel and very light for an 18. I don't regret the purchase.

I have had them about 6 months now. Like I said, good looking wheel but I feel like its time for a change. New wheels are a secret until they arrive and I can get a proper photoshoot setup but I have not seen another 3 running them.

I have had them about 6 months now. Like I said, good looking wheel but I feel like its time for a change. New wheels are a secret until they arrive and I can get a proper photoshoot setup but I have not seen another 3 running them.

Have any links to pics of your current rims?

For those who were too lazy to search.

eecmm08II116.jpg

eecmm08II226.jpg

newcar060.jpg

newcar059.jpg

newcar057.jpg

PS: DO NOT PM me asking how much I'm asking or when are they coming off. They will be off the car as soon as my new wheels get here and when I clean them and can take pics they will be posted. Trust me when I say that no one will be left out of knowing when they are ready to go.

Back