Rays eng. Volk ce28 bronze 18"x7.5" +43

Status
Not open for further replies.

iredremix

:
MS3 Black Mica
Rays engineering volk racing ce28n 18x7.5 +43 bronze forged wheels

I don't mean to sound so corny, but I think this is one of the hardest things I had to do. I told myself that I would never sell these rims for anything. Been hanging around a few STI's and EVO's and it made me think about power mods. So anyone who is asking, i'm selling these because I am going to buy power mods. Make me an offer on these. I swear I have never scratched these rims until I took it to the wheel shop. These dummys scratched my rims while taking off my tires. The pics will show the damage these dummies did. Even though most of them are not going to be seen when tires are mounted, it is just annoying to baby something and people mess it up from carelessness.

Again, these rims are $700/piece RETAIL. My price is $2100 OBO SHIPPED .. make me an offer... please no low-balling. I'm not in a rush to sell these. Comes with most paperwork, Muteki lugnuts, Rays Forged Stem Valves. I will also consider driving a reasonable distance to meet someone. They will be shipped in original RAYS box.

NOTED: I did not rub with these rims and I live in NY if that means anything. I am dropped on Cobb Springs ~1in.

RAYS ENGINEERING FORGED VOLK RACING CE28N WHEELS IN BRONZE 18X7.5 +43 5X114.3 ~15LBS

DSC_0625.jpg

WHEEL 2

DSC_0627.jpg

WHEEL 3

DSC_0628.jpg

WHEEL 4

DSC_0629.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

Last edited:
Badass MF's. I have Kyowa Racing KR 206's, a hyper black copy of those, I'd kill for em, but....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back