rar40941's build thread

Hey guys I have a lot of pics for you here is the end result of the flares and the second one is Done just need a to be mounted. And I have pics of all the parts for me too boost here you guys go.

all I have left to do is put my cover for the wiper blades back on did wiper motor delete and put drives side flare on. Then put under carage back on then get alignment and I am getting new lugs next week and need to finish up center caps. Then I just need to get a little more things for boost then I am done for a while lol.

This build is the definition of a game changer. Car looks amazing bro, thanks for showing everyone the true potential our cars have.

BTW is this swap gonna be cali carb legal? Iv'e been wanting to go boost but I don't really want to deal with cali smog laws.

This build is the definition of a game changer. Car looks amazing bro, thanks for showing everyone the true potential our cars have.

BTW is this swap gonna be cali carb legal? Iv'e been wanting to go boost but I don't really want to deal with cali smog laws.

Nope. You would have a tough time passing with a full MSP setup

Man I just remembered that, yeah I'm going to stick to states where I can modify my car and I don't have to worry if I'm going to pass or not. Everything is looking great though.

mmmm very nice!! It got that rocket bunny style look flares;) keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Thanks man ya. This car is amazing there is so much potential in its not even funny.

And ya it won't be legal lol

Back