Rally?? Need lighting???

Hey everybody. I posted this a LOOOONG time ago when my buddy John first started working on it but they're finally here. We test fitted the rally light bars on my Pro5 and it fits perfectly! If anyone's in the need for more lighting or if you do road rally or rally in general, check it out: www.rallyinnovations.com

hmm was always looking for something to cover up the lower eggcrate grille... any pictures though? Can't find any on the site...

btw, i'm interested. if not for a 3rd set of foglights, at least for the rally skid-plates...

Ask your buddy John when he's gonna start working on a harness bar for the Protege.

Bump. I'm seriously interested in the rally skid plate. Any word on making one of these? Around these louisiana roads, it'll get PLENTY of use. I'll even test-fit a prototype if I need too...

Hit me back or PM me with any information you can, please?

The best part about having a light bar.... is putting lights on it (boom05)

original.jpg

RR (wrc)

chuyler1 said:
I'm curious as to what the light bar would look like on a P5/MP3/MSP

It looks awesome!! I saw it last night and the car looked hot!!

now all we need are (pics). :)

I was wandering around the site and I found this:
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113239

mooS mooS said:
Finally installed my Prototype Rally Innovations Rally Light bar (in Graphite).
Installation couldn't be any simpler, would have taken me 30 mins TOPS if I didn't bother taking any pics of the installation.

It was just what I was looking for as far as an alternative front-end appearance mod as opposed to a lip.

rallybar%20install%20(11).JPG

rallybar%20install%20(12).JPG

rally%20bar%20installed%20(Large).JPG

rally%20bar%20installed%20(1)%20(Large).JPG

rally%20bar%20installed%20(3)%20(Large).JPG

If anyone is interested in these, just let me know and I'll get in touch with the shop for pricing.

So now I know of at least two people that have them on.

RR :D

Woo hoo! What's up Marvin! So are there any P5'ers interested in doing a Monte Carlo style Road Rally? There's several coming up but they're all in/around Southern California area... :p There's a couple of us that go... There's always one since he's an organizer. :)

Rex

tsredalert said:
Next thing i need to do is install those danged lights! :) Wanna help Marvin? hahaha. ;)

suuuuuure. you get the lights. I got the tools. :)

-marvin

oh yeah you know, you'll be on diaper-dooty while I'm working :lol:

Heh. you've never seen my version of diaper duty. ;) haahaha

Rapid Roo said:
suuuuuure. you get the lights. I got the tools. :)

-marvin

oh yeah you know, you'll be on diaper-dooty while I'm working :lol:

Copyright infringement!! I want royalties !

lol

Have either of you guys heard from John lately? I sent him an email a few days ago asking when these would be ready for primetime, but he hasn't responded yet.

Then again, i think it was his lady's bday this past weekend or something so that might explain it

mooS mooS said:
Copyright infringement!! I want royalties !

lol

Have either of you guys heard from John lately? I sent him an email a few days ago asking when these would be ready for primetime, but he hasn't responded yet.

Then again, i think it was his lady's bday this past weekend or something so that might explain it

we saw him yesterday. We didn't have time to shoot the breeze yesterday, just did a grab and go at the shop. Picked up the latest edition of my own lightbar (sssh) . It's top secret :lol:

Give him a couple days, he's a little slow with the answering of emails, not sure if he's got his internet set up at home yet.

-marvin

is there ever going to be a harness bar for the 01 and down imprezas? and i want to see harness bars for our cars.

DE31 said:
is there ever going to be a harness bar for the 01 and down imprezas? and i want to see harness bars for our cars.

I know they had tried to see if they could retro fit the earlier Imprezas with harness bars, I think the issue came from the fact that there are a lot of different body styles for the early Imprezas and if they made one, they would need to make them all, and at the time they didn't have the resources to do so.

Right now Rally Innovatons is on a limited scale planning, R&D and production, since the company is so small. They are really busy right now getting the current products out, there are a few new ones in the wings just waiting for the right time to get produced.

Keep asking for stuff, and I'll try keeping everyone in the loop. :) I try and meet with him in person on a regular basis so that I am up to date with everything.

-marvin

Back