Rainstate 2nd Annual Car Show

anarchistchiken, you know, that's how i started too. I just showed for fun....and look what happened....

nope, where is the pic....... ok enough thread jacking.... im me if you wanna talk s***............

i don't consider this thread-jacking....it's more advertisement for the kind of cars that will be at the RainState show. :)

With all the classes you all stand a good chance to possible take something home. I will be doing all the classing at roll in to make sure every one gets properly classed with cars of like nature.

If you want to go I strongly suggest to pre reg its only ten dollars and it guaranties you a spot. There is only 50 spots total and they will fill up.

Hmm, this is a tough one. I should be getting into Seattle Friday night around 7, but I just don't know if I'm gonna be able to force myself to drive the extra two hours up there the next morning, haha. I'l see what I can do, but I'm gonna have to say it's not looking real likely right now. I'm probably just gonna be asleep.

how many spots have been pre-reg'ed?
15 not including HB yet. Your home boy said 15? Most dont pre reg.

I just don't know if I'm gonna be able to force myself to drive the extra two hours up there the next morning,
Seattle is 35min from Mukilteo Ferry Dock, 15min boat ride, and 10min to China City were the show is at.

We will be there...

Team XtremEnvy/VTR will be there... I don't know if Jeff let you know. We are currently restructuring our club as some members have moved out of state and others have had there cars jacked, but those left will be there. We like being a small team with a close family/friends support system. I think there will be between 5 to 10 showing with us. Including my Mazda!!! (bow)

Later, Cierra

anybody have pics, my main computer's harddrive died so i can't upload mine........
good seeing everyone again........

Too bad I couldn't make it up. I found this thread again about noon saturday, but I was on the way out the door to hang out with some people in Tacoma. I'll make the next one.

hey mike where r ur pics.............i know you were taking some when i was.........

Back