Radio/DVD/Nav Unit for 2012+ Mazda5 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2012 Mazda5 Sport 6MT
Radio/DVD/Nav Unit for 2012+ Mazda5

8" DVD/GPS/Radio system for 2012+ Mazda5. Easy to install. Comes with all cables and harnesses to plug right into the existing wiring in the car. 8" touchscreen with 800x480 resolution. Works with factory steering wheel controls (user selectable assignments, so you're not limited to default control setup). Connections for rearview camera, aux input, USB (one on front panel, other on back of unit via included cable), iPod. 2 MicroSD slots on front panel - one for maps (included, 4GB I believe) and one for your own media. AM/FM radio with RDS. Bluetooth for audio streaming and phone calls. Equalizer and surround/delay effect modes. Pretty much anything you could want in a factory-looking stereo this unit can do. Only used for two days. Similar items available from overseas sellers on eBay for $250+, but mine is already here in the US which means you'll get it much faster.

I'd really like to keep it but I have a little tax issue and need to liquidate some assets and return to a simpler life.

I'm on eBay as rmstevens1, 100% positive feedback since October 1998.

The USPS calculator estimates it at $15-20 in the continental US; UPS may be cheaper.

List Date: 6/25/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Radio/DVD/Nav Unit for 2012+ Mazda5
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back