Radiator Question

nofx el hefe

:
Titanium MSP 03.5
ok i need a new radiator and i want to get a pwr but they say that they only make one for the p5. so my question is will that p5 radiator fit in my msp??? also are the stock p5 and msp radiators the same??

p5 radiator will fit with certain fmic.. is u have the stock smic it will not fit.. along with the hiboost fmic and a few other fmics

I know there is another thread about this, just search "radiator". But I believe that the MSP radiator is better than the mp5. Not exactly sure on the reasoning for this, but I know you would be better off getting an aftermarket MSP radiator.

what kind of intercooler do you have on your car? That determines whether you can use fullsize unit.

yeah i actually need a whole new intercooler set up but im just buying an intercooler and getting custom piping made but i found out that the p5 radiator is a pain to try and get it to work with the fmic so im just better off getting a msp radiator but i dont know who makes one besides awr??? if anyone else knows feel free to tell me.

if you're getting custom piping made, it shouldn't be hard to use a p5 radiator.

Latest posts

Back