Radar Detectors: go big or go home

That is awesome. Some black spraypaint and you could sit at the side of the road and really mess with someone.

you don't even need the gun to mess with someone. my friend and i went up a mountain road one time and parked on the side of the street, got out of the car, and held our hands out as if we were holding a radar.

FOOLED EVERY SINGLE DRIVER

back to op, i want the v1 because of the reputation it has. i'm not familiar at all with other detectors. are there other ones that tell directions like the v1?

you don't even need the gun to mess with someone. my friend and i went up a mountain road one time and parked on the side of the street, got out of the car, and held our hands out as if we were holding a radar.

FOOLED EVERY SINGLE DRIVER

back to op, i want the v1 because of the reputation it has. i'm not familiar at all with other detectors. are there other ones that tell directions like the v1?

V1 is the only one that has directional arrows.

I thought size DID matter.(upbum)

My 9500i > my old V1. No questions asked.

Enjoy all of your false positives -- I just lock mine out. heh

I understand locking out false positives by location, but how does the Excort deal with a moving target as in my first post?

might want to check what radar is used around you i had a v1 and got slammed with a instant on radar in ny.. no dector can save you i got 86 in 55 it went off when i saw his lights so i sent it back to pay for the ticket ha too many false alarms for me anyways and it doesn't work if there up hills just drive smart and ya can save ur self $425 ish

Latest posts

Back