Ractive rear section exaust.

Nutari

Contributor
:
2010 Mazdaspeed3
im about to head out and buy one for $300 and im wondering if its worth it.

Sound? Is it loud?

performance? Ractive claims 5hp gain

R2Di2Dc2Do said:
is it just an axle back? if it is, it isnt worth 300$ IMO
yeah.. rear section = axle back.

dunno.. I can get it online for 220 +shipping which is god knows how much to hawaii..

rather buy it from a local dealer... feels safer.

im pretty sure u can get a custom exhaust done for less. -=\ i kno the island is expensive but damn. its only a axle back -=P

contact one of the vendors on the forum
autornd
protege garage
and there are some others.. they are all authorized vendors.. so u should feel pretty safe.. welcome to the site by the way.. u may also want to check with other hawaii memebers to see if anyone is selling one locally.. that will save u abundle on shipping.

mypfizzle said:
im pretty sure u can get a custom exhaust done for less. -=\ i kno the island is expensive but damn. its only a axle back -=P
yeah.. thats another thing I was thinking about.. we supposedly have a really good custom muffler/exaust store here.. but I dunno the specs. like how wide to make the piping and everything.

$300 is too much for a ractive exhaust! go get a custom done or save up a little more for the racing beat exhaust!

mypfizzle said:
contact one of the vendors on the forum
autornd
protege garage
and there are some others.. they are all authorized vendors.. so u should feel pretty safe.. welcome to the site by the way.. u may also want to check with other hawaii memebers to see if anyone is selling one locally.. that will save u abundle on shipping.

I've been trying to get in touch with Kevin (I think he goes by impact in here) to see if he wants to sell parts off his custom P5, which is in my opinion the BEST p5 around

Nutari said:
yeah.. thats another thing I was thinking about.. we supposedly have a really good custom muffler/exaust store here.. but I dunno the specs. like how wide to make the piping and everything.
if stayin NA then 2 1/4 piping is good.

man i can get you a MUCH better price on this exhaust if you want it - $300 is a rip off! I'll sell you this exhaust for $215 INCLUDING SHIPPING

mypfizzle said:
2.25 - 2.5 diameter piping.. and whatever muffle u choose.. -=)

heh.. I wish it were that simple.. there is the resonater I need to worry about, and the catalitc thing.. then what muffler do I use? flowmaster? lol

Captain KRM P5 said:
man i can get you a MUCH better price on this exhaust if you want it - $300 is a rip off! I'll sell you this exhaust for $215 INCLUDING SHIPPING
.. ok.. where do I sign up? ^_^

SOLD!!!

impact has a sweet car.. and ken (the pikachu guy) is a great guy to deal with. -=)

Captain KRM P5 said:
which exaust? You only have the HKS on your site..?

oh.. bosal and borla..

Oh well, leaving now. Gonna go pick it up. ^_^ im slightly O/C and ive been wanting an exaust for a while now.

unless that protegegarage guy can give me the orderform or tell me where to send the money.

Nutari said:
Oh well, leaving now. Gonna go pick it up. ^_^ im slightly O/C and ive been wanting an exaust for a while now.

unless that protegegarage guy can give me the orderform or tell me where to send the money.
i am right here! paypal the money to Ken@mazda3online.com

Thank you for the VERY quick replies. I'll let you all know how it sounds/performs.

Back