Racing Mazda engine build question?

Maz_Speed13

:
2003.5 MSP, lazer blue
hi all, i found this company that make stage 3 short blocks for the fs-series engins and stage 3 heads, but i have called the company and sent an email and i cant get ion touch with them. i am wondering if any of you have heard of there site before its racingmazda.com i think. i want to out the short block and head on my mazdaspeed and see what happens because they say it can handle 700 hp ((pukey) sick i know) but i want to talk to them first so if any of you out there know them or hae any info on them please let me know

thanks

RacingMazda is a reputable company, there was a rather large groupbuy on their header awhile ago (though it took forever and a day for the people to get their products, but that might've been a by-product of the gb). They're supposed to make some pretty good stuff...

Yea they are located here in San Antonio I have their card the # is 210-661-7333 I have never dealt with them but you can call them and see what they say. Just everytime I went to their website all I saw was Miata stuff and nothing on our car. One of the guys names is Ric.(thumb)

thanks all, i also just got an email back from them and it is excatly what i wanted to hear. i dont know if you guys know what they make for our Mazdaspeed protege but the make short blacks and heads for them that can run stock turbo and any turbo. they sent me back an email saying that their stage 3 head and block which i what i will get once i save the money up can support 30 psi on a t72 turbo. i cant wait to put that stage 3 block and head on the car and see what i can make hp wise. and thanks for the info.

I believe there was a thread about this that I just moved to the Performance section a day or so ago.

Back