Racing fuel?

matt12046

:
2003.5 Titanium Gray Metallic Mazdaspeed protege
Would it be stupid of me to run 105 octane in my stock msp, or would i regret it?

i thought it helped allot for acceleration when i put in vp race fuel i say do it if you can afford it

Race fuel helps prevent detonation which can help highly modified cars turn up the boost at less risk of blowing your motor up. If you just put in race fuel without tuning the ecu for it is pointless.

Race fuel helps prevent detonation which can help highly modified cars turn up the boost at less risk of blowing your motor up. If you just put in race fuel without tuning the ecu for it is pointless.

+1 the srt stage 3 with toys allows for 93 octane which brings the srt4 to 320whp and if the switch is flipped it runs a map for race ful bringing it to 365 whp... great little package they have 365whp for a meare 3 grand sounds good to me..
but ya for the original post using race fuel would be pointless unless you re mapped the car.if you run the same map stock has its a waste of money..literally burning your money lol

no it got spammed
Thread jacking is when someone else that is real and not the original poster, jumps in to ask a question after someone elses question or just starts a whole nother conversation in your thread

Back