Racing beat Exhaust

they dont make a axle back. only cat back. why would you want to do any cutting to it...its beautiful the way it is.

I've got an RB cat back and I love it. Deeper, growlier (new word!) but not too loud. Looks pretty and shiny, too.

registering said:
I've got an RB cat back and I love it. Deeper, growlier (new word!) but not too loud. Looks pretty and shiny, too.

"growlier" - exaclty. all the rb catback owners know what your talkling about.

registering said:

Whered you get it?

i have one on my p5, took it to a shop and for 15 bucks he made it fit. mine has the oval tip on it though, i think the round one would look better, but it was only 50 bucks....is there a difference between the oval tipped one and the round tipped one?

They did make an axle-back. I have one sitting around in the garage if your interested. It came on the MP3, I took it to a shop and had 4" removed from the tip. It fits perfectly, bolts right up, and in my opinion, sounds pretty much identical to the cat back. This is not the mazdaspeed version, it says Racing Beat right on it. Let me know if your interested.

What he said

xswimordiex said:
i have one on my p5, took it to a shop and for 15 bucks he made it fit. mine has the oval tip on it though

and what he said

My 4th exhaust, and probably my last,
the RB axle back is amazing, and no drwoning at all while crusing!
highly recommanded!

Pics below

Attachments

• upload.JPG
    upload.JPG
    205.9 KB · Views: 716
Last edited:
Back