racing beat catback!!!

i got my rb catback and put it in a bout a week and a half ago.. wow!! i have to say i like it alot.. it sounds best between 1 and 3k rpm in my opinion.. when you gun it, and you approach 5, 6k it sounds just like stock.. ive had it with and without my injen CAI, it sounds louder (and better) with the intake.. took off the intake due to the massive rain storm we had here the past few days.. just wanted 2 let everyone kno that i got my exhaust, and am happy with it- and to let it be known to those who are wondering which exhaust to get- you will not be let down with the rb.. (install was a breeze too- and the tip looks sexy) (drinks)

Yea I def agree, RB sounds best at low RPM and then once it gets up there usually my intake sound completely drowns it out. But when I just had the cat-back on it sounds stock after 4 grand and up.

robert02p5 said:
i got my rb catback and put it in a bout a week and a half ago.. wow!! i have to say i like it alot.. it sounds best between 1 and 3k rpm in my opinion.. when you gun it, and you approach 5, 6k it sounds just like stock.. ive had it with and without my injen CAI, it sounds louder (and better) with the intake.. took off the intake due to the massive rain storm we had here the past few days.. just wanted 2 let everyone kno that i got my exhaust, and am happy with it- and to let it be known to those who are wondering which exhaust to get- you will not be let down with the rb.. (install was a breeze too- and the tip looks sexy) (drinks)

where did you buy it and how much?

Back