Racing Beat Catback

zentrandi said:
where, pray tell, can i get a Racingbeat catback fo' cheap?

If you're still looking for the RB catback, someone is selling one on moccforums.com for $300. Although i'm not sure if he'll ship or not, it's worth a try. It's a pretty good deal for a used catback. I also bought one from nsnmotorsports a few months ago and the total came out to a little less than $400 shipped.

thanks anyway but im gonna go for a rr racing pulley first then work from there. i kinda like the stock sound. maybe in a month or two i'll be in the market for one

Yeah I got my midpipe. It's a bit loud with the header + midpipe + racing beat catback but it still doesn't seem to drone on the highway :)

you guys are lucky. I got mine and its just sitting in my garage. Can't wait to trade in my damn car for a manual tranny one. Kansei, what header do you have? I went for thunder and will be waiting a while till I get it :(. At least this way I got time to trade the car in.

Huascar82 said:
you guys are lucky. I got mine and its just sitting in my garage. Can't wait to trade in my damn car for a manual tranny one. Kansei, what header do you have? I went for thunder and will be waiting a while till I get it :(. At least this way I got time to trade the car in.

Yeah it sucks to wait but the thunder header looks really nice. Anything would be nicer than the quality of the Ractive header I have. It just sits there rubbing up against my oil pan all day long like it's its job. Eventually it'll drive me to return my car to stock and trade it for an MS3 or a 3 sedan or an MSP... or get the MAM kit for my car :) :) :)

hey Kansei did u notice any improvment after midpipe install (mid-range wise)???

PS. do u by any chance have any sound clips w/midpipe installed?

peace

Notice an improvement... in this car? no :p

It sounds kinda fun though. I basically just got it because I didn't like the fact that the rest of my exhaust had already been replaced and yet I was still rocking the midpipe... that and I wanted to get rid of the CEL.

I'll take some audio/video soon though.

cool thx

yeah i think i might just save the money and buy intake cam instead, i really want those cams and cam gears in my car, i'll just end up buying midpipe later on.

peace

hey Huascar82 just to let u know if u havn't all rdy heard u can get OBX headers from ProtegeGarage right now,, but just for short time ($240)

peace

thanx for the info StreetGlow, I went in on the GB for the thunder headers that Protephile had going. Now we just waiting on receiving them. :)

hehe, I cant wait till I get a new car so I can put everything back in. I just hate not finding a good one ES. I think I'm just gonna take the hit and end up paying what the dealership is asking. 5k, maybe I can get them down to 4k.

bazooka joe said:
i have the rb catback as well...and with the stock mid pipe it was nice...with the MAM catted mid pipe it was nicer...now with the un-catted MAM mide pipe it's got a bit more runmble still not bad on the highway, but it is louder...i like it...it's only been a few days...

hey just wonderin to see if your still happy with it (if not perhaps u wonna sell it) lolz j/k
do u by anychance have any sound clips now that your catless??
oh and also i was just wonderin even tho its catless midpipe it still hooks up to hangers right??

peace

LX_StreetGlow said:
hey just wonderin to see if your still happy with it (if not perhaps u wonna sell it) lolz j/k still happy!! :)
do u by anychance have any sound clips now that your catless??
oh and also i was just wonderin even tho its catless midpipe it still hooks up to hangers right?? everything should hook up as normal...i had an issue because of my turbo downpipe...but i jst welded it on....you should be fine though.

peace
LINK:go to "mark1"
http://www.nepoc.org/nowstfu/

Back