racing and redlining

kills:
2006 BMW 545, (old guy was trying to impress his girl, You had to see his face HAHAHAH!)
0- mustang GT- CAI...
02-05? Boxter-(my fav kill)
04- A4- Exhaust
00- prelude (lots of mods, kept up...

rapes:
Porche Cayenne Turbo
M6, (i wasnt trying to race him, sum punk kid in daddys car tryin to race me HE KILLED ME !!)

I got in a friend's M6 (This dude's step-dad owns a veyron...mad car). Pretty fast hehe, but youdont feel that much of a difference...i guess you would have to be racing it on another car to see it. How much did it raped you for?

I 'raced' a z4 the other day..wasnt the new one though. i was driving on the highway looking to race someone, saw a jaguar and just before i tried to get next to it, this car went by like at 100...so i was like..."hm..*fifth gear* *follows car*"...when i cought up he was 90 steady behind another car...he flashed his hi-beams, car got out of the way, and he went on...then i got next to him and he stepped on it and so did i (on fifth)...we were even until i hit 6th, it was like i had put at 25 shot of nos..i put him back a car lenght in less than 5 seconds...he stopped trying after a car and a half.

i have an appointment with a friend's m3...i just want to see how much he rapes me.

as for the 4th gear issue...it seems like it is a thing of the season...when i got the car i had problems missing 2nd, then i had problem missing 3rd, then 5th and now 4th...i guess it just a thing of luck. its gone now.

Last edited:
I have an MS3 instead of a 6 but I ran my friends srt-4 with borla tbe, msd tower and wires, sri, agp wastegate and had him in the 1/8th but in the 1/4 he had me by maybe a little less than two cars. He's running best at the track was a 13.5x by the way. These things just run out of breath up top stock.

zoom-zoomhatch said:
I have an MS3 instead of a 6 but I ran my friends srt-4 with borla tbe, msd tower and wires, sri, agp wastegate and had him in the 1/8th but in the 1/4 he had me by maybe a little less than two cars. He's running best at the track was a 13.5x by the way. These things just run out of breath up top stock.

i feel like the MS3 would prob beat the MS6 in a race cuz weight, no? has it ever been tested?

snooky said:
i feel like the MS3 would prob beat the MS6 in a race cuz weight, no? has it ever been tested?
The Mazda speed6 will beat the Mazda speed3...MS6...13.8-14.0 MS3...14.1-14.4...I test drove the MS3 and belive me its not faster than the MS6. Stock anyways.

Karma_hunden said:
I got in a friend's M6 (This dude's step-dad owns a veyron...mad car). Pretty fast hehe, but youdont feel that much of a difference...i guess you would have to be racing it on another car to see it. How much did it raped you for?

I 'raced' a z4 the other day..wasnt the new one though. i was driving on the highway looking to race someone, saw a jaguar and just before i tried to get next to it, this car went by like at 100...so i was like..."hm..*fifth gear* *follows car*"...when i cought up he was 90 steady behind another car...he flashed his hi-beams, car got out of the way, and he went on...then i got next to him and he stepped on it and so did i (on fifth)...we were even until i hit 6th, it was like i had put at 25 shot of nos..i put him back a car lenght in less than 5 seconds...he stopped trying after a car and a half.

i have an appointment with a friend's m3...i just want to see how much he rapes me.

as for the 4th gear issue...it seems like it is a thing of the season...when i got the car i had problems missing 2nd, then i had problem missing 3rd, then 5th and now 4th...i guess it just a thing of luck. its gone now.

Street racing (no)

jcgemt2003 said:
The Mazda speed6 will beat the Mazda speed3...MS6...13.8-14.0 MS3...14.1-14.4...I test drove the MS3 and belive me its not faster than the MS6. Stock anyways.

AWD launch, nuff said.

jcgemt2003 said:

thankx

Even with awd it would be a drivers race, if the guy in the 6 jacked up a little on the launch or something the 3 could probly get in there, or maybe from a roll. Hopefully I'll run into this guy with a 6 around town and I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

im pretty sure the 3 kills the 6 on a 40mph + roll on for sure...i saw the stats and the mazdaSpeed 6 has a better time from 0-65mph (that includes 0-30 0-40 etc), then at 0-70 and up its the Speed3 who has the best numbers...however, judging from a real race, even if the two raced, the 6 will win (due to its AWD in low speeds and launch) until maybe until 110mph where they would be even...

Elicious, dont be a nancy. lol

On the MS3 vs MS6, it really comes down to the driver, and the type of race. The only time I'd never mess with a speed 3 is from a roll up to high speeds, or on the highway. It's significantly lighter, and AWD means nothing in that aspect of racing. If you keep to the strength of the Speed 6 which is from a dead start, and shut down before reaching 100+mph, you will have a legitimate chance to win, as long as you are equal or better then the Speed 3 driver. If you race one from a roll however, the lighter weight is gonna prove superior, and the Speed 3 will slowly pull away. :)

Boosted24 said:
Kills

05 Saturn Redline (Aftercooler,Intake,Heat Exchanger) beat him by 4 cars
02 WRX Mods Unknown
99 SI Mods Unknown but it was pretty quick

thats it for know just got the speed6 last week

Nick you didn't beat me so don't lie!

I would love to race a speed 6, I test drove one before I got the speed 3 and it is a great car for a great price, I just like the way the speed 3 looks and funciton of the hatch. AWD would be a huge advantage and it seems that speed 6 owners are getting much better times at the track than was reported by publishers. Mod for mod the speed 6 is probably going to win because it can exploit all the power with the AWD, the speed 3 is just going to spin the wheels.

If you are going to the track you can improve your times by remoiving as much as you can.

The Spare tire and Jack, any misc s*** in your car..

nah, i think removing everything from your car takes away the whole point...unless you are racing to win a prize/trophy or whatever. i would love to race a Speed3...dread where you live?? lol

Karma_hunden said:
nah, i think removing everything from your car takes away the whole point...unless you are racing to win a prize/trophy or whatever. i would love to race a Speed3...dread where you live?? lol
+1 stripping your car is for hondas.

I don't think brian was referring to gutting the interior down to the frame. I think he was referring to the things you can get away with taking out without making your dd impractical. Like he said, (so long as you have something like AAA) you can get away with removing the spare, the jack, and any misc. crap you have inside your car. You'd be surprised, all that extra "crap" adds up in weight to about that of an extra person, and I'm sure we've all felt how differently our cars drive with just one extra person in it, let alone two, or even three.

But yeah, I'd have to agree with the last comment. It's pretty retarded to strip down the interior of a daily driver. The little that you lose in weight, you gain with dividends in hassle and impracticality. Not to mention the eyesore of bare frame when you have company riding with you.

gone_fishin said:
I don't think brian was referring to gutting the interior down to the frame.

Exactly. The tire and Jack. Painted CF Hood.

I went a bit crazy with the engine bay for weight. However, my interior is completely intack.

kil list

mazdaspeed 3 - i dont care who says what i test drove it and the speed 6 definitely feels faster, i beat it by about two car lengths from a roll
civic si - i murdered it, it's my friends with a few mods, slow as hell
m3 - from the start lol i dont think i wouldve won on the highway
bmw 325
04 mustang gt, i really wanna race the new one
2000 s4
07 rx8, i wanted one of those until i drove the speed 6, big difference

Back