Raced another MSP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

03silvertege

:
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege bone stock!
So i was in Omaha Nebraska checking out the street scene when i find a fellow msp owner. Found out he had sls hot-pipe, forge wga, no cats, and injen intake, it was a nice gray msp but had 130k miles, well he asked what my titanium msp had done and i said i was stock with 70k miles and i am stock besides a open air element if that counts but anyways he wanted to do a few pulls so we hoped on the interstate because i guess they like roll races in omaha but the first race we were both in 3rd going 50mph he three honked it and got the jump but it didnt matter when i hit the throttle i instantly started pulling away, by end of 3rd i was about 4 or 5 cars ahead of him, i slowed down and he caught up and threw his hands up like he was confused or something but then the 2nd time we raced from 50mph again he was in 3rd but i left it in 4th just to **** with him lol, so we took off i honked and got the jump and pulled a car until he shifted into 4th after that it was buses! All in all i am very confused and dont know if i should be wondering why i won or just accept that i won haha just thought i would share my experience!

I thought we weren't allowed to post street racing threads up???

probably because he installed everything wrong. Or the fact that the mods you listed don't really do anything lol. Bolt ons are gay, expensive and pointless. All for sound and looks. In fact with a stock turbo the exhaust probably decreased his torque a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back