R Spicy 1 Build coming soon.......

Still in the same place, oil pan, oil pan, oil pan. Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! Just waiting for AWR to get the flanges the inned. Once I have the pan, will girt throw fiat prepped for paint, Josh is going to handle the bodyeork and then start on the suspension.

Some of that might be mis-spelled. lol I get the jist though. The new season is coming up soon!

^ Yay! lol

+1 Finally. haha. Then the motor will go back in and have a break-in period? Then what else is on the list before the first track day?

ps- the weight loss program for Spicy is coming along amazingly well, Godfather. You look good, man! (no homo)

+1 Finally. haha. Then the motor will go back in and have a break-in period? Then what else is on the list before the first track day?

ps- the weight loss program for Spicy is coming along amazingly well, Godfather. You look good, man! (no homo)

Thanks Evan, working hard at it for sure. After the break in period, suspension upgrades, rear sway, re-valve the shocks and run stiffer springs and get Josh to get her ready for paint and look for a standalone.

good to here that Spicy is finally getting the oil pan, now we have to see if your car will be on a track before my car is.

Well, the DAMN Oil Pan has been delivered to Lauri's off and norw the motor can go back into the car..........So, expect to see Spicy back on the road again!

Good deal! So you could get the engine broken in before the racing season starts?

Back