R Spicy 1 Build coming soon.......

Wow that sucks. Will this prevent you from running the car in any events in the near future? I'm not sure what you were planning on running at.

OK, bearings are gone, synchros are gone and the LSD is gone too! Clutch and Flywheel are intact! OK, the transmision is going to cost me $2199, throw out bearing is $44....shipping $200 imagine if I did not have the discount!!!!!! Double the freaking price...

OK, bearings are gone, synchros are gone and the LSD is gone too! Clutch and Flywheel are intact! OK, the transmision is going to cost me $2199, throw out bearing is $44....shipping $200 imagine if I did not have the discount!!!!!! Double the freaking price...

Do you have to pay for it?? From the looks of it, shouldn't Big3 be paying for it?

Now's a good time to upgrade to an MFactory LSD ~$600.

I was looking through Mazdaspeed's parts and it didn't look like a complete transmission was available so I'm assuming you'll have to order all the individual gears, shims, synchros, nuts/bolts and have a reputable shop assemble everything?

There is no way I would be paying a penny for any of that unless the upgraded MFactory LSD. Fluids are common sense things. Always check them before you even start to motor back up.

Ok, here is and update on Spicy! The Adjuster is going out today and we should have the total cost of the repairs. So we are going to see how it goes from here and when I will receive the check! Parts are in my car from Mazdaspeed Motorsports.......

Ugh, that really sux Marlon! Even though you aren't paying for it, I'd be pissed as hell that the car will be down longer thanks to incompetence. And I wouldn't want that shop to touch my car again!

and who is going to fix it?

Engine Pros in Parma, getting a 10% discount from them. The Manager Todd is really nice and has helped us out a lot.

Ugh, that really sux Marlon! Even though you aren't paying for it, I'd be pissed as hell that the car will be down longer thanks to incompetence. And I wouldn't want that shop to touch my car again!

Jeff you are so right! I told these guys not to rush it and they did not...........but how can you not remember to put tranny fluid in the transmission after you tore down the engine?

That's what gets me....it's not like they tore the car down in a couple of days. They had the damn thing for months which to me would be more of a reason to triple check all fluids prior to starting it up. But that is common sense. Guess someone figured that somebody else did it so they didn't check or ask. (braindead

Everybody keeps talking about the car, and its been years since I seen it. Does it sound the same, look the same. Just curious. I seen a blue MSP at a junkyard here in Lima that has slight body damage. When I called the place the guy said its either an impound or insurance claim. But wouldn't tell me much more. I asked if its insurance or impound could they sell it. The guy said they don't sell cars. Anybody know the law on this stuff. I so want it after seeing the Spicy 1 for the first time. Sorry for thread jacking.

Back