R. Hart Rim on MS3?

VermZ06

:
Silver Bullet '07 MS3
Hey guys,

I've been searching the forums to see if the MSProtege rims will fit the MS3 without much luck. I wanted to know if anyone knows if the msp racing harts will clear the brakes and have proper fitment on the MS3. Any info would be great! Thanks!

Most likely...i'm researching some sites right now and it's not looking so good. I'm probably going to have to order some new rims/tires from tirerack for the winter months, however i'd prefer to use tires.com. I understand the ford fusion 17 inch rims will fit our cars. That seems like great option for the winter months too....decisions decisions (uhm)

I ran into a thread in the IL section and a guy named Dimitrios is selling his MSP wheels. Here is the linkhttp://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/car/269844281.html.
The reason I posted the link is on it it says that it'll fit the Mazda3. YOu might PM him and see what he says. Hope this helps.
Tim

they should most deff fit. heres an old ass thread with a 3 putting on mp3 rims....mp3 racing hearts and msp racing hearts are pretty much the same in size from what i remember. pics have been taken down but im sure you can pm him for some. silla3 down here in houston i think is going to be slapping on some msp racing hearts as well on his 3 soon.

yes they will work... i have protege 5 wheels for my winter wheels on right now... the msp and mp3 wheels will fit no problem..

Back