quick question need answer

jayrod725

:
2008 mazdaspeed3
i brought a 2008 ms3 wit 18500 miles still wit warranty for 5yrs....i wanna no wat i can put on the car without voiding my warranty..

like i no i can add oem parts like
1)oem cold air intake
2)oem springs
etc...

but wat else can i add??????

aftermarket parts dont void ur warranty unless the dealer can prove that the aftermarket part was the direct cause of the problem. but on a side note, why post this in the msp lounge?

You can put on there whatever you want as long as you leave no evidence of it so that it is stock when it goes in for warranty work.

If you are worried about not knowing extent of work to be done w/parts. Go ahead and buy them, start piling boxes in garage. If you can't put them on right away at least you will have a weeks worth of work to do once warranty runs out.

I only ran w/CAI and slotted drilled rotors till my warranty was up. I actually broke nipple (bpv) off on hot pipe and took it back in and they tried to say they wouldn't cover it bc the only time they've seen it brake off was when someone was modifying the car. Which is how it happened, but i raised hell. I was like look, i baby this car. It is in here every 2998 miles for a oil change. He had his mechanics thoroughly check out engine bay and they found no sign of modifying. He called mazda and then 2 days later(shipping) i was up and running

o ight u c well thats was my main plan was cai and drilled slotted rotors and leave it alone till everything is dun but thanks for the info

You can put on there whatever you want as long as you leave no evidence of it so that it is stock when it goes in for warranty work.

If you are worried about not knowing extent of work to be done w/parts. Go ahead and buy them, start piling boxes in garage. If you can't put them on right away at least you will have a weeks worth of work to do once warranty runs out.

I only ran w/CAI and slotted drilled rotors till my warranty was up. I actually broke nipple (bpv) off on hot pipe and took it back in and they tried to say they wouldn't cover it bc the only time they've seen it brake off was when someone was modifying the car. Which is how it happened, but i raised hell. I was like look, i baby this car. It is in here every 2998 miles for a oil change. He had his mechanics thoroughly check out engine bay and they found no sign of modifying. He called mazda and then 2 days later(shipping) i was up and running

The warranty doesnt cover s*** YOU break. The probably goodwilled it to keep you happy.

Warranties cant be voided (unless the car becomes a salvage title). Warranty claims however, can be denied. Big difference.

shyte son, u cna add mad tyte aftermarket partz YO! I no wat u cna poot on witout zingin the warrantee!

1.CAI fo mad suxin turboh sound
2. run str8t pypes to here the ngine RROOOOAARRR
3. Tune that sumbtch with a piasini flash
4.dwnpype so you get tyte blu smoke out the taylepipe
5. dryve it to redlyne evry shyft--dryve it lyke u stole it (witch u prbabley did)

den blow da ngine, take it to Mzda and see wat dey tell u

U guys are really dumb lol its a simple question that went to nuTtin lol anyways thanks for all the advice

Back