*** Quick pics***

sickpro5

:
2002.5 Mazda Pro5
Just got home from putting the wheels on, so these are just quick pics of her sitting at the house. Better pics will be coming later on after I wash her and find a good location. Enjoy for now!!! and feel free to comment...constructive criticism is always welcome.

Attachments

• pics 340.jpg
    pics 340.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 186
  • pics 341.jpg
    pics 341.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 189
  • pics 342.jpg
    pics 342.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 196
  • pics 343.jpg
    pics 343.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 226
03Mazdarati said:
looks really good...what suspension are you on? any rubbing so far?

I got H&R, the drop is only suppose to be 1.5 all around, but with a lil modding I got a 2.5' drop and I can't lie, the rear tires rub when I make a turn over a bump or something like into a business or something. Other than that it feels fine. The ride is nice even with the thinner tires. No issues with the front yet, no rubbing at all, not even with sharp turns.

roll those fenders....a couple of us nepocers have the same problem so we are getting together sun afternoon, come join us it's a "roll your own" party!!

sickpro5 said:
I got H&R, the drop is only suppose to be 1.5 all around, but with a lil modding I got a 2.5' drop and I can't lie, the rear tires rub when I make a turn over a bump or something like into a business or something. Other than that it feels fine. The ride is nice even with the thinner tires. No issues with the front yet, no rubbing at all, not even with sharp turns.
Take a look from undeneath, you're probably rubbing on the inside due to th 8" wide rim combined with a 55mm offset - a 5mm spacer (in the rear only) should hook you up.

*edit - and yeah, if you have access to a proper fender roller - it can't hurt:)

Last edited:
nice ride, i didn't like the rims when i saw them at stock height but they look really nice when the car is dropped! What percent tint is that? I'm looking to get mine done soon.

Indeed, RX-8 rims do look sweet on a P5 and so many people here agree and have done the same. I think it's the fact that they have such a thinner sidewall tire compared to stock. The drop also helps. It's such a beefy wheel design too.

bazooka joe said:
roll those fenders....a couple of us nepocers have the same problem so we are getting together sun afternoon, come join us it's a "roll your own" party!!

sure I'll drive 15+ hours to roll my fenders no problem :) , but actually I was thinking about that...I really need to do something about it...I think its getting a little worse now that the springs are setting from being on the lift.

Bala de Plata said:
Take a look from undeneath, you're probably rubbing on the inside due to th 8" wide rim combined with a 55mm offset - a 5mm spacer (in the rear only) should hook you up.

*edit - and yeah, if you have access to a proper fender roller - it can't hurt:)

Got the spacers...thats the only thing thats saving my wheel from being rubbed to hell.

Attachments

• pics 339.jpg
    pics 339.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 167
well..she just got washed so pics coming soon...the sun is going down, so im going to try to catch some light while i can.

P5MoJo said:
nice ride, i didn't like the rims when i saw them at stock height but they look really nice when the car is dropped! What percent tint is that? I'm looking to get mine done soon.

5% all the way around..front windshield, well lets just say its illegal

sickpro5 said:
sure I'll drive 15+ hours to roll my fenders no problem :) , but actually I was thinking about that...I really need to do something about it...I think its getting a little worse now that the springs are setting from being on the lift.

are you saying we're not worth the drive!!(pissed)

haha, we provide a garage, all the tools and cold refreshments too! come on....

bazooka joe said:
are you saying we're not worth the drive!!(pissed)

haha, we provide a garage, all the tools and cold refreshments too! come on....

no not saying that at all, I would love to come hang out with a few nepocers and have a ryof party. Actually my wife is from Dorchester, so we were actually planning on gowing up there one day to visit her family.

Back