Quick heads up about Petit Le Mans!

We're 90% certain that we won't be able to attend (again) this year. :(

I will definitely do my best to be there on account of the fact that I am 15 mins away from the course. It's a definite yes if I got the sweet hookup like I did last year... but I'm not holding my breath.

Stupid stupid question but might you be bringing your car with you Antoine? (like I said, stupid question but you never know, some people are destined to surprise you).

Dale I am sure he could just pack it in his carry-on. I should be there as usual.

You never know miss...hopefully things will work out otherwise!

I'm not holding my breath. The new person that started here yesterday barely knows her way around e-mail so I doubt she'd be competent enough to run the entire dept. for 3 or 4 days.

hmm.....i might have to put this on the calander this year. See if Callie's up to it as well.

If not, i'm def up to checkin out Road Atlanta.

Taggin this thread

Dale I am sure he could just pack it in his carry-on. I should be there as usual.

Ok, I said it was a stupid question but some folks have the money to do things like this. It's not completely unheard of.

How much are the tickets to the Le Mans?

Gonna talk to Callie about it tonight, and even if she isn't up for it, i'd still like to go.

it's Callie's parents anniversary weekend, and they actually want to go up and visit a family in Atlanta, so, Callie and i might be able to make the meet for at least one day!

Just checked the forum after two months and see this. Going to think about driving to atlanta for this and to visit my grandparents. Make a little vacation out of it I suppose.

Back