Question for you!! (Intake)

Sebastian339

:
Mazda 2 AT 1.5
I was looking for an Intake and i saw the Injen CAI but it seems to be only for manual transmission :( so Im thinking of buying the Corksport SRI for my 2010 Mazda 2 AT.
The question is... Anyone try the CS sri on a Automatic Transmission? how is it?

I was looking for an Intake and i saw the Injen CAI but it seems to be only for manual transmission :( so Im thinking of buying the Corksport SRI for my 2010 Mazda 2 AT.
The question is... Anyone try the CS sri on a Automatic Transmission? how is it?

The CAI can be installed regardless of the transmission. The engine is exactly the same for both the manual and the automatic - you should be able to put the Injen on without any issues. If you do have any, I'd like to think it would be clearance within the engine bay than whether you have a manual or an auto. I don't have one, but most who get it say the CS SRI intake works pretty well. Should net you a few hp increase.

The Cs Sri would be the best choice. The injen one is difficult to fit because of the transmission placement and the dip stick is very close. I have not test fit one but it could pose issues. I have yet to compare the exact difference in space but the transmission does take up more space.

Back