Question for parents with Mazda 5

Antonio DiMarco said:
I concur, using the seatbelt with both anchor systems is wrong. I currently use the tether witht he latch system.Thanks for the heads-up Tracy.

Is there any pictures for your installation. I am getting a V soon, currently have a 6 year old and one coming in June...I am doing all i can to research abt the 5..

Tks

We've got three kids and this is our primary vehicle:
8 year old (back row with one side folded down for groceries etc)
3 year old (in highback booster in second row behind passenger seat)
8 month old (in rear facing seat in second row behind driver)

I'm 5'8" and there is plenty of room for my seat to go back and still not touch the rear facing infant seat.

We often do all of our grocery shopping together in this with an umbrella stroller and about 5 bags of groceries. No problems whatsoever.

We use to have an 2002 ES MPV and like the economics and practical features of this vehicle much better.

I have two little one and have owned the 5 for a couple of weeks now. So far so good. Easy to get in and out of and for the time being, we keep the third row seats down and just use it for the storage area. I am really impressed with it. The rear doors are child locking too.

I know I am a bit late on this, but i have several install pics of several kinda of seats, and I do not mind installing and reinstalling in different positions for those who need it. feel free to email me if needed.

As I posted in another thread, my wife and I have had our M5 for just over two weeks now, and it has come in handy with children for sure...My wife babysits our nephew during the day for my brother, and his child seat is easily installed and taken out...The ride has been comfortable for everyone, and we're very pleased with all the interior room we get...

I couldn't recommend this car anymore than I already do for a new small family starting out...My wife and I are looking foward to having children of our own to haul around in our new M5 :D

DAN

Back