question for cobb sri owners

dealler_81686

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 3
have any of you had problems with getting a check engine light for too lean at idle with it. i used to have the mazdaspeed cai and i never got it, now i am though. any thoughts?

have any of you had problems with getting a check engine light for too lean at idle with it. i used to have the mazdaspeed cai and i never got it, now i am though. any thoughts?

Had mine on for about a month now, no CEL ever. Not even a flicker.

Mine's been on for over a month also with no CELs. I would double check all clamps and other aspects of the installation and call Cobb @ (801)713-0035.

no problem with mine. i would go back and check everything and make sure its all secured and fastened down properly. also, try unplugging your battery and maf sensor then plug them back in and see what happens. i highly doubt you got a bad intake. cobb is one of the best companies out there and make good quality products.

7k miles so far on mine, no issues at all
i did get a check engine light when i installed my hks ssqv tho, but a battery reset cleared it.

I also doubt that I got a bad intake from COBB, but I'll check all the connections and try the battery reset. thanks for the input

I have had mine in for over a year, took it off and on a couple of times, Did you go from a CAI right to the Cobb, you might have to let the ECU learn the new part.

Back