Question about Mazda3 instrument cluster

Dr Nefario

:
2012 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD
Hi,

Former CX-9 owner living in Japan for the time being, but keeping my eye on my next car for when I return.

Presently, Mazda3 s GT hatchback is near the top of my list, but I'm very particular about the interior, since that's what I'll be seeing most of the time when I'm with the car. As much as I like the exterior and interior styling, I can say that I'm a big fan of the analog tach w/ digital speedo that's shown on the Mazda website. However, I noticed that the Mazda site also indicates that the 3s GT has an analog speedo with digital tach. This would probably remove the biggest reservation I would have about getting a 3.

Would anyone be willing to share a photo of what the 3s GT instrument cluster looks like? Also, what are your thought about the instrument cluster overall? The layout that I tend to prefer is something like what the Ford Focus has.

Thanks in advance for all feedback.

If you are talking state.side they totally changed the.lineup for the 2017. I'm pretty sure that the analog large tach as the dash focal point is now in at least the top 2 trims.(they now only have 3)

If I misunderstood and you do not like the large tach then you'd probably have to go with a 6.

Back