Ques about selling MP3

ForceMP3

Do u guys think i should sell my MP3 and get a 2001 JDM Lancer EVO VII with a lot of mods like rims,exhaust,and etc for $26,000 and the price include lhd conversion and comes with 1 year warranty.what would u guys do

If you can afford it, I say go for it..and smoke all the us spec evos

yea i can afford it but i really like the mp3 but i like both but the EVO is way faster i don't know what to do

afford an evo is the thing that i couldn't do now...so put mp3 into your memory coz it's always much more sweet when you talk about it afterward...

I wonder what your insurance would be like on the EVO and can you get your hands on parts if something goes wrong (I have no clue mind you, but things to think about maybe). I love my MP3, but if the right car came along I'd probably cough it up. Like the 6. . .but I managed to "afford" both of those. . .so now. . .not sure what would cause me to cough one up. M5?

If either is an option then just do what will make you smile.

EVO VII

First question, Where are you getting this (JDM) EVO VII from? Are you getting it imported thru MOTOREX? That sounds like a sweet deal 26,000. I would like to see some pics of this car. It is one of my dream cars but I personnally like the EVO VI. Good luck in your purchase.

here goes tha pic

Attachments

• acb706f8c523a004e170ef5df0fd10c7-1052412092.jpg
    acb706f8c523a004e170ef5df0fd10c7-1052412092.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 181
Back