Quarter mile Times??

XhondaLovR

:
Mazda 3
I ran my 3 down the quarter mile track the other day and I must say I was very impressed with the times it pulled. I ran a 15.840 @ 88mph. That in my opinion is damn good for a stock car with 160 horsepower. I used to own Del Sol with an Acura Integra LS motor swap and my 3 ran faster than it did. I was just curious if anybody has been able to pull a better time than mine.

well I ran tonight! I think that I did pretty good.. I ran a 14.2 @ 100
with : aem cai, corksport exhaust
the other stuff is still sitting at home!

ummm.. this is a mazda3 portion of the forum.. don;t u have a 'speed???

Last edited:
majic said:
ummm.. this is a mazda3 portion of the forum.. don;t u have a 'speed???
I read his post and was thinking 14.2 @100 in a Mazda3 with just exhaust and intake -- yeah right lets see some timeslips or something. Then I looked closer under his avatar and saw Mazdaspeed Protege. Uh, ok...

dulog said:
I read his post and was thinking 14.2 @100 in a Mazda3 with just exhaust and intake -- yeah right lets see some timeslips or something. Then I looked closer under his avatar and saw Mazdaspeed Protege. Uh, ok...
I was thinking the same thing. I was getting ready to order an intake and exhaust.

Well after July 28th, I should know what time mine is doing on a concrete track.

2010 3s 2.5L

Peace

I guess you guys know you are in the WRONG forum section. If you start a thread in the regular Mazda 3 section, and not the Speed 3 section, you might actually get some responses from other people with cars like yours.

BTW: 13.2 @ 108 with simple bolt ons.

I guess you guys know you are in the WRONG forum section. If you start a thread in the regular Mazda 3 section, and not the Speed 3 section, you might actually get some responses from other people with cars like yours.

BTW: 13.2 @ 108 with simple bolt ons.

Yep. Thanks for point that out.

Will start another thread.

btw, damn good time that!

Peace

Back