Quaife 2.0 Transmission, Brembo Gran Turismo BBK, Fidanza, MSP ECU, Viper alarm, etc

Hey guys,

It's been forever since I've posted but I have these items to move.
All are being stored at Mazmart in Atlanta, Georgia if any one local wants to see them.

PayPal or Cash only. Can ship worldwide via UPS/USPS.
Prices shipped are for US members. PM for international shipping.

Additional pictures : http://goo.gl/tHj5vU.

_

Brembo Gran turismo brakes 4 piston 13" rotors $750
Brembo front brakes. These are Brembo Gran Turismo brakes with 4 piston calipers and 13" cross drilled rotors.
Also included are the Goodrige braided stainless lines and the brackets to bolt up to a Protege/6/626/Probe.

They were pulled from the Oakley SEMA 2002 P5 with 42k miles.
This is a serious track oriented performance brake setup. and is a very expensive set, new prices are in the $3400+ range.
For more information and pricing see here http://www.buybrakes.com/brembo/gran-turismo.html

IMG_1474_zps47b48565.jpg

Fidanza 2.0L flywheel with new friction plate $ shipped
-new friction disc image in the link above

SOLD

MSP ECU $150 shipped

IMG_1468_zps539bca5a.jpg

8 gallon fuel cell with foam $60 - no shipping

IMG_1470_zps37c38a05.jpg

Megasquirt II kit $ shipped
SOLD

WRX 440cc injectors 9k miles $100 shipped
IMG_1486_zpsceb6a504.jpg

Apexi Turbo Timer $50 shipped
IMG_1501_zps02cc0898.jpg

NEW Viper 5901 alarm with tilt sensor $125

IMG_1502_zpsf51647c0.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in that megasquirt kit, whats included in the package? I can see an inlet temperature sensor, a relay and fuse box, the actual megasquirt box, toner wheel and a set of COP wires. Did you use the second toner wheel for a dedicated timing pattern for the megasquirt?

What is the rest of it?

Last edited:
Interested in that megasquirt kit, whats included in the package? I can see an inlet temperature sensor, a relay and fuse box, the actual megasquirt box, toner wheel and a set of COP wires. Did you use the second toner wheel for a dedicated timing pattern for the megasquirt?

What is the rest of it?

The MSII+spark comes with the built in map sensor, ford edis module, 36-1 trigger wheel, crank sensor, relay board, temp sensor, fuel cutoff inertia switch, and protege 1.8 8mm ignition coil wires.
I never got a chance to install this one.

The MSII+spark comes with the built in map sensor, ford edis module, 36-1 trigger wheel, crank sensor, relay board, temp sensor, fuel cutoff inertia switch, and protege 1.8 8mm ignition coil wires.
I never got a chance to install this one.

Hmmm, If you haven't tested it, then its a concern. Considering they are open source ECUs, they can go bad if someone didn't assemble or use it correctly.

In any case, that means that you are only controlling spark, do you have the distributor?

Im also guessing you spliced into all the sensor inputs for the ECU (or at least the previous owner).

It works fine. It was originally running in a 240sx. It controls fuel and spark.
I dont have a distributor for a protege.

What's the minimum wheel size to clear those Brembo GT calipers? I'd like to fit them with 17x7" Enkei RPF1s. Is it possible to modify the mounting brackets or fabricate new brackets to make them fit?

Thanks,
J.

What's the minimum wheel size to clear those Brembo GT calipers? I'd like to fit them with 17x7" Enkei RPF1s. Is it possible to modify the mounting brackets or fabricate new brackets to make them fit?

Thanks,
J.
These require 17's with a dished spoke. Unfortunately, I don't have an RPF1 to measure.
Below are the specs.

clearance_zps2c1fd2fc.png

I would not recommend modifying the brackets without acquiring an engineering degree first.

Megasquirt and Fidanza flywheel sold!

These will be listed on ebay, please lmk if there's any interest as I'd rather sell them to a forum member.

Back