Q re: clear sidemarkers

nebo

So i go into the dealer today to get my oil changed and stuff, and while i'm there, i decided to go back and ask parts about getting some clear sidemarkers for my MP3. after i convince him that the ones from the p5 do indeed fit my car, he goes back and looks it up. after about 20 minutes of waiting (must have been a very hard thing to look up), he comes back and says they're $44 and change EACH!!!! i'm thinking, "riiight, and i really do grow money in my back yard on trees."

so does anyone either know where i can get these pieces of plastic for cheap or anyone want to sell/trade their clear sidemarkers?

yep, ordered mine from the dealer. didn't want to source down any of the junkyards cause the ones around here charge around just as much as brand spankin new ones so forget that :rolleyes: took awhile to figure which one to order, they all have different part #'s and don't distinguish which is clear or amber.

clear / orange sidemarkers

nebo, i pm-d you with this. but if you dont want it... i have a spicy orange msp and clear sidemarkers. i want the orange ones that come on the mp3. i work for mazda and for me they would still be around $28- $30 each. i am willing to trade. anyone???

hey nebo...i know a place that can get them to you for like 28 shipped...goto www.truckperformance.com and look under lighting and look for the side markers labeled 3.6" by 1.8" i think...or 3.8" bye 1.6" and those are the exact same fit for the mp3...cause thats where i am getting mine

Back