ProtegeGarage's Pulley set?

If they don't come with new belts you are going to need to get new ones. If you're concerned with size - just use a string to measure out the diameter/length you'll need and go with those.

There are ways to display your mod info without wasting so much server resources everytime you post or anytime someone reads any threads with your posts in them. That & the fact that rules are set up here for everyone, not just some of us, might be the reason for such "harshness". Are you providing hardware for this forum? Thought not, play along like everyone else has too. Hope that wasn't to harsh, none intended. Just plain old how it is when your on someone else's forum.

Nice guy

just ordered mine from srmotorsports.com. cant wait to getumm. seriously a sig isnt really that important. you could just type it everytime you post. ive read some posts that take up way more than a page. i plan on donating to this forum. well back to the pulleys. well see if the help. doubt it adds any horse power but should free some up. besides the look really cool.

I'm going to buy one as soon as the next paycheck comes in. Can't wait.

i already bought rr racings. it was only 105 shipped. woot.

it is only the crank pulley and didnt have belts, but they were only like 13 each

i already bought rr racings. it was only 105 shipped. woot.

it is only the crank pulley and didnt have belts, but they were only like 13 each

I was talking about the entire set. But I might not be able to throw down 500. We'll see. By the way, could you do me a favor and post a link that'll take me directly to the page where the RR Racing pulley is 110 shipped. All I can find is 140.

I was talking about the entire set. But I might not be able to throw down 500. We'll see. By the way, could you do me a favor and post a link that'll take me directly to the page where the RR Racing pulley is 110 shipped. All I can find is 140.

pmed u

edit: it was only 105 :) i thought it was 110 but i checked

Last edited:
just got the indigo pulleys. comes with the Alternator/Water pump pulleys. there not that much lighter but they are lighter. to put the Alternator pulley your going to have to take off the Alternator completely. you wont be able to get it out from under the car without taking off the axle but its ok cuz you have enough room to work with. a good impact gun will make taking off the stock Alternator pulley a lot easier. if not your going to need a big wrench and some muscle. oh yea the indigo Alternator pulley is a little bigger than the stock ones.

the indigo water pump pulley is the same size as the stock one and a little lighter but not by much. again your going to need something to hold the stock pulley to get the four bolts out.

once installed you can still use the stock belt but one size up would fit a little better.

haven't took the car for a drive yet but will see if it helps. plus i got the GT light(er) weight main pulley. still heavy but noticeably lighter than stock.

why dont they make the power steering and A/C condenser pulleys? now i got three pretty ones and two ugly ones. maybe i can get them polished....

Last edited:
I don't think anyone has answered this question yet so sorry if they have. So why is this pulley kit so expensive? I know the underdrive alone is usually $100-200, it is nice that it comes as a complete kit with belts, and wouldn't the other pulleys be cheaper since there smaller?? So I could see them being around $300. I guess it is more of because the labor that go's into making them. Maybe you could enlighten us on this Ken

Latest posts

Back