Protege5 JDM Tailslights

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCKrogoth

:
'02 Protege5
I have a set of JDM tails that are in good condition and come complete with the harness and bulbs asking $255 shipped to the US or Canada. Paypal is the preferred method of payment, thanks!

DSC_1475_zps254e4b38.jpg

DSC_1476_zps18d98eb0.jpg

Wow....all of those guys in the JDM tails thread that wanted a set and these are still sitting here!?

Bump for the OP

That's the cost for me to get them, ship them from Japan to me, then ship them to where ever... I'm not making a huge amount of money for all the ground work honestly maybe like $20 at most

I could shave the $20 off the cost, but that's kinda f'd up yo considering I'm doing all the ground work and sourcing the lights

The price is scaring peeps away. lol

This is funny, considering Corksport sold them for the same price when they had them available. I bought mine from them on a GB and it was around $230 for the lights and another $30 for shipping. (they were new but it's a rare find)

It depends on the person, I think it's reasonable concerning he has to find the lights in Japan then ship em to himself in the us, then to wherever who buys em. And shipping isn't that cheap for international shipping if I'm right

I think it's a reasonable price all things considering...Mine didn't cost all that much because I bought them while I was in Japan and just brought them back with me and installed them....saved tons on shipping! but yeah, here is the break down Lights are $100, finders fee to my guy for sourcing them and picking them up $25, packing and shipping to the states $55 then shipping to whoever $55, plus my small piece for the ground work $20....

I also don't believe they make these new anymore, so that probably is not an option far as I know of.

I would think someone could get brand new ones if they lived in Japan . If I can get new lights still here someone should be able to do the same in Japan. But mazda is a rip either way so it's more practical just to get used ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back