Protege5 Altezza-style Tail lights & OEM Door Sills

Protege5 Altezza-style Tail lights/OEM Door Sills/Stock 5-Speed ECU

Hey guys I have a few things for sale for you guys. Prices DO NOT include shipping and are also OBO. No silly offers please. Also if you want more pics, ask.

First up are a pair of Chrome Altezza-style Tail Lights. Used, but in good condition and will be cleaned up before being shipped out. No cracks or dents, but little scratches here and there from being used. Harnesses intact. Plug-n-play!
SOLD

Second up are a pair of front OEM door sills. Will also be cleaned before being shipped. ALL TABS ARE INTACT. Used so have minor scratching but no cracks or broken plastic anywhere.
$35

EDIT:
I also realized I have my stock 5-Speed ECU still from before I swapped to an MP3 flashed one. Has around 120k miles on it (if thats even relevant).
$60

Now for picture:

Attachments

• 20160531_164404.jpg
    20160531_164404.jpg
    712.4 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Are the taillight assemblies the same for the P5 and Mazdaspeed? I think I have the same ones but they're badly yellowed and wouldn't mind replacing them.

i12drivemyMP5, you rocked the midwing spoiler too? Solid haha. My car came with these lights and quickly snagged up some JDM tails which look MUCH better haha.

NCooper, the tailights for the P5 are different from the MSP unfortunately. I think I know of the Altezza style ones you have for the MSP and they are different.

Yep did for awhile but now have 2 plugs on each side of the hatch painted silver and JDM tails. I saw the wing up on facebook parts thing recently and tried to get it back from the guy who I sold it to because I thought I was tired of the plugs but I think I'll just stay with no wing....shopping cart handle, lol. Was thinkin it'd balance out adding the MSP lip to the new bumper skin I had to get because of an unavoidable road debris incident.........I still have those altezzas in the attic too...in the boxes the JDMs came in.

Bumping it up!

You know you want to be different and unique with these tail lights compared to every other P5 out there!

As for the door sills, you know you may have one that needs replacing, or is falling off!

Bumping it up.

Take both the sills and tail lights home together for $65 ($20 savings) (not inclduing shipping also)

Bump. Had some people interested but no one ready to buy. Lights are packed up also and ready to ship, so if you want them they are waiting for you!

Bumping up again.

Tail lights are literally packed and ready to go! Can be sent same day you pay! Lets get them sold!

Back