Protege5 2-Door?!?!?!

i would take a 2DR "P5" over a new civic Si hatch...if i was only into looks. :eek: :cool: :p i dont think the civic looks that ugly, after some body work... and a drop... and some rims. well i guess i just want a Civic Type R then.

nice photoshoping on that supposed Protege 5 2-Door ...err....Protege 3. By the way, next time you wanna convince people about a 2004 vehicle coming about make sure you shorten the car and make sure you dont have a picture of it sitting in a suburban neighborhood. Oh and also your coloring and shading techniques need work. That is all. ;)

i dont think he was actually trying to convince anyone..plus its his first time, give him a break :D i thought it was a pretty decent first job. I know mine arent spectacular either, but i spent about 10 min on both total. also, if that car ever came out, i doubt they would shorten the chassis or anything, if they were gonna do that, they would just make a completly different car. I think the sizing is pretty good, it looks smaller as a 2DR.

if i were making the car...and god willing i will be some day :D i would keep the back seat, maybe move it up a little further, so its easier to get in with just 2 doors. what the point of having a car that big with nothing in the back :confused:

Jaster your attempt at criticism convinced me that I did do a good job. You couldn't tell the length was dimensionaly altered. Oh and since when did hatchbacks NOT have rear seats. I didn't say "Mazda CRX" lol

Ok...so tell me again. 1. The shading needs work- hehehe, the shading was unaltered. *good one*
and 2. The body needs to be shortened? Who said I didn't shorten it?! Take a look for youself Sherlock. ;)

before-after2.jpg

ahh, thats why it looked like it was begging for a drop. :D haha. good work. (thumb) i couldnt tell having not seen the original, now i give you more props. good job. Equinox...honda board eh? sorry, must be my fault. going back to my roots. :rolleyes: :p :D

ohhh thats right, im the noob. seeing as ive been registered here how long? A year and 2 months? to your..what... 2 days?:flip::D :rolleyes: ;)

Hey heyyy guys, simmer down now. Think- "like water off your back". No big deal- don't feed into posters like that. Probably a troll from another board. Who knows, either way- WHO CARES. :)

i meant you are a noob at photoshopping buddy. I was just giving you some constructive criticism. No big thing, plus having a little fun, no need to get all mad. Sorry

im not gettin mad, its all in good fun, :D :p i dont see how you can call someone a noob, you havent posted up any amazing photoshops, and if that pic in signature is any gauge of your graphic art skills, i think we can leave it at that. :p :D

i just wanted to keep my sig simple. I am sorry for dogging your pic, actually it was a good one and i was upset that it wasnt real. hehe

My head is spinning- WHO is a noob?! I've got about 2 years of photoshop under my belt, 3 with Premiere and now working on learning Flash and Director MX. Graphic design is my hobby and hopefully, soon enough, my career. So even though it was my first car chop- I'm hardly a newb. If it looked that bad that you think I'm a beginner...thats cool. Your entitled to your opinion. No lost sleep over it. :)

id say its a good chop.

Though the roof line is off by a pixel or 2, cant really tell in the original post, but in the before/ after you can see it. Also Jaster is correct that the blurring out of the door lines can be seen. (i think thats what he meant by shading)

Keep up the good photoshop work. Post up some graphic design so we can all criticize that, too ;) Constructive of course...

Back