Protege Sparco Seat Brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
sparcobrackets.jpg

Driver and Passenger Sparco Seat Base
99+ Mazda Protege, Protege 5, Mazdaspeed Protege

$140.00 Shipped for the pair to the lower 48 Cont. States in the U.S.

Last edited:
sparcobrackets.jpg

Driver and Passenger Sparco Seat Base
99+ Mazda Protege, Protege 5, Mazdaspeed Protege

$140.00 Shipped for the pair to the lower 48 Cont. States in the U.S.

3% paypal fee

If your saying you gotta add 3% to the total for the paypal fees, sorry you can not do that, its against the PAYPAL Terms and Conditions. If you want me to link/Quote it ill go find it if you want me to.

But Gosh... do you know of NRG seats have the same bolt pattern on the bottom of the seat as Sparco has?

If your saying you gotta add 3% to the total for the paypal fees, sorry you can not do that, its against the PAYPAL Terms and Conditions. If you want me to link/Quote it ill go find it if you want me to.

But Gosh... do you know of NRG seats have the same bolt pattern on the bottom of the seat as Sparco has?

it will work dude. you need sliders. sliders bolt to the seat. and to the bracket.

But no one knows what sliders will work on the NRG seats, since it doesnt come with them no one knows! And im to lazy to call or e-mail them

They told me

"Kyle,
Our seats are wider than 13.5 and the brackets you are looking at may need to be widened to accommodate our seats.

Thanks,
NRG"

So that doesnt help me AT ALL

If I only had enough money for the sparco Carbon Fiber Seats :( but at 1.5k each... to much $ for my blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back