Protege Sedan Lip Options?

The 94-97 Accord lip came in today. I think it will fit with a little work. I am going to have some extra hands to help me see how I like it tomorrow. Then I'll try and get some free time away from working on my girlfriends car to get it installed te way I want.

awesome let us know what happens and dont forget to take pics of the steps :) I have a guy waiting with a 97 lip ready for pick up on sunday. Hopefully you get back to us before then with the results

Before I go spending more money I don't have to does anybody know if the OEM side skirts and rear lip from a 2nd gen would fit a 3rd gen? I have seen a 2nd gen with factory side skirts and rear lip and if they will work on my 03 ES sedan I will try and talk them out of them since they are already missing the front lip.

If I were you if just go with a MSP rear lip and protege5 side skirts. They fit without any trouble on 3rd gen sedans.

Before I go spending more money I don't have to does anybody know if the OEM side skirts and rear lip from a 2nd gen would fit a 3rd gen? I have seen a 2nd gen with factory side skirts and rear lip and if they will work on my 03 ES sedan I will try and talk them out of them since they are already missing the front lip.

If I were you if just go with a MSP rear lip and protege5 side skirts. They fit without any trouble on 3rd gen sedans.

Anything can be made to fit anything with enough money and customization but like Jperera said just go with the msp/mp3/p5 side skirts and for the rear any msp/mp3 rear lip will work, i know theres a wings west rear lip that looks like the 03.5 msp lip but its a little different

heres a few pics of mine when i was test fitting
lips328.jpg

lips334.jpg

lips336.jpg

lips338.jpg

lips344.jpg

lips346.jpg

I will see how cheap I can talk them out of the second gen stuff. Is there a place to buy new P5 skirts and MSP rear lip pretty cheap?

I am going to section some out of the middle of the lip. I hope to get some time to work on it this weekend. I have been busy with work and my girlfriends car this week. I probably wont put the lip on for good untill I get skirts and a rear lip and get everything painted.

Back