Protege ported/polished intake manifold & Greddy boost controller

I have a Greddy Profec b spec 2 electronic dual stage boost controller With steering wheel switch. You can run hi/lo boost by a click of a button.it's a great unit and can be used on single and twin turbo applications. It's used but in great condition and complete.

Phone:203-338-1540 call/text preferred

*manifold:Sold to Msp31986
*Greddy boost controller with steering switch:$280 shipped
*steering switch only $110 shipped

****I am located in Bridgeport CT.local pick up is preferred and welcomed.want it shipped outside of the USA?you pay the additional cost and I won't have a problem shipping.I accept cash,paypal.

Vouches:Le-flo,cmezz331,josevargas,Alamo1

1479bf36.jpg

9e17fdfe.jpg

Last edited:
For that price, gonna need to see some hp numbers for that 626 manifold, ported or not.

It's a SU protege manifold and it's new. That's all that I know lol. Never been used so how can I provide you with HP numbers ?

Well it will still fit and work on a protege so what's the big issue? Am I missing something? Lol. Either way,it's a great deal for someone. Save money on the manifold. It's brand spanking NEW

Well it will still fit and work on a protege so what's the big issue? Am I missing something? Lol. Either way,it's a great deal for someone. Save money on the manifold. It's brand spanking NEW
No, you're right.. it sure will fit a Protege so there's no issue there. We were all just trying to clarify what the manifold really is. Good luck!

Thanks for the info krayziefox. If anyone takes their stock msp or 626 manifold to the machine shop,it will cost them a easy $300+ to port and polish and to remove the VICS/vtcs(on a protege manifold) ,plus add the $ for both gaskets,s pipe and also for the ceramic coating.that's well over my price plus your car will be sitting for some time.

Back