Protege owners in Philadelphia?

20 mins from philly....right across the ben franklin bridge next to cherry hill. i never see any protege's around here except for old people driving like an lx.lol.ive seen only 1 blue msp and 1 black mp3 since ive had my car(had car for a year) people need to buy more mazdas in the philly area

there is a car club meet in wawa on sundays at 730pm-9pm on rt 38 in hainesport/lumberton.anyone go to them?

Hey I'm in Trenton and have been down to Burlington a few times to see a friend of mine that used to live there. Not too far from here. There's a weekly thursday meet in Richboro, PA that I usually go to with a few other MSPs. That info is found on Tristatetuners.com under the Upcoming Events section.

red02lx said:
I'm in West Chester in the subrubs of Philly.
have u seen me around? there was a spicy in west chester till they flipped it a few mondays ago... i'm the only spicy right now lol... im like 20 mins from west chester...

Where do people street race in philly now. It use to be on front street and next to hess. I went down last night and not a single car in sight.

might of just moved to a dif location before you got there.i thought it was normally in front of hess

03.5MSP said:
Where do people street race in philly now. It use to be on front street and next to hess. I went down last night and not a single car in sight.

Try 61st Street off of Passyunk.

Back