Protege & MSP aftermarket websites to checkout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

travisto

:
titanium 04' MSM
HiBoost designed a turbo and exhuast sytem for the 2.0L FS series Protege that "more than doubles wheel horspower with only 8 PSI....their website is HIBOOST.COM OTHER PART MANUFACTURERS: tein.com>coilovers flyinmiata.com>brakes/suspension advancedclutch.com>clutch&flywheel twmperformance.com>shortshifters bmracing.com>shortshifters b-gsuspension.com>coilovers autometer.com>full length A-pillar gauge pods wingswest.com>body kits stoptech.com>big brake systems area51fab.com>supercharger systems I hope this helps some people find what they are looking for. I've seen the AREA51 supercharger system and it is a very thorough and beautiful set up. I've also seen the stoptech calipers and I believe the kit comes with cross drilled rotors!

Congratulations on typing the worst formatted post I have ever seen.

Maybe next time you should take out the vowels too?

EVEN THE IGNORANT PEOPLE THAT USE ALL CAPS HAVE THE SENSE TO HIT THE RETURN/ENTER KEY ONCE IN A WHILE

SEE.

LOOK HOW MUCH EASIER THIS IS TO READ.

Still really annoying with the CAPS, but at least it's legible.

What in the hell is this? Not only is there a big sticky that says "MODDER'S GUIDE: MAZDASPEED PROTEGE AFTERKMARTER PARTS" which has a list of aftermarket supplies, the above is not even MSP related nor in a readable format. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back